As part of Cerebral Palsy Awareness Month, we would like to introduce the Remix 55 Collection, consisting of three enamel pins jointly created by artists with cerebal palsy and supportive enterprise partners. Design inspirations were taken from original NDP 2020 artworks produced by artists with disabilities from Cerebral Palsy Alliance Singapore (CPAS) and Superhero Me, which were fashioned into attractive enamel pin accessories by master enamellists at Royal Insignia. Read on to learn more about the artworks and how to participate in our giveaway!
From left to right: “Eat, Play, Repeat”, “Smiley The Merlion”, and “My Little Blue Merlion”.
Eat Play Repeat – This artwork jointly created by seven year old twin brothers, Rizq Nawfal and Qays Naushad from Superhero Me were made using pre-cut shapes. It depicts their close brotherhood and unbounded love towards each other. Read their heartfelt inspirations behind the artwork here.
Smiley the Merlion – Zoe Wang Shi Min from CPAS captured this cheerful rendition of the Merlion which represents Singapore’s resilience, strength and ability to overcome challenges with a big sunny smile. Discover Zoe’s artwork here.
My Little Blue Merlion – Tan Bing Yao’s art piece portrays a Merlion riding tumultuous waves. He skilfully uses bold strokes, dots and colours in his piece to signify that Singapore is able to overcome all obstacles that come her way. Read more about Bing Yao and his artwork here.
With the design expertise from Royal Insignia, these designs were creatively adapted to three enamel pins namely Bricko, Sunnie and Whaat, named by the artists themselves. These accessories spotlight the special artists’ unique designs and styles.
From left to right: Sunnie, Bricko, Whaat
The Remix 55 Collection enamel pins make great gifts and accessories to jazz up any sartorial look. Pin them on your mask, cap or pocket, or wear them to start a conversation.
Stand a chance to get your hands on these quirky enamel pins by participating in our giveaway.
To win, you would have to:
- Like our giveaway post on Facebook and Instagram
- Follow our social media pages on Facebook (@EnablingVillageSG) and Instagram (@EnablingVillage)
- Answer the questions posed on the comments section
- Ensure that your social media account is set to public so that we are able to identify you
- Winners will be picked on random, and will be contacted via direct message
Giveaway ends on 26th March 2023. Terms and conditions apply.
Terms and conditions:
- All entries must be received by 26th March 2023. Winners will be selected at random and winners will be notified on 28th March 2023.
- Giveaway entry via Instagram and Facebook are open only to residents of Singapore.
- Entrants must be over 18 years old on the date of their entry.
- Employees of SG Enable are not eligible to enter.
- Instagram or Facebook are not in any way affiliated or involved in the competition.
- Only one entry per person will be accepted.
- The name, email address and phone number of the winner must be provided to Enabling Village if requested and will be shared to enable fulfilment of the Prize.
- Winners of the giveaway would have to collect their prize at Enabling Village, 20 Lengkok Bahru, Singapore 159053.
- The winner’s name and social media username may be posted on Enabling Village’s social media profiles after the winner has been selected.