- This event has passed.
An Introduction to Disability Management
May 18 @ 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM| $214
Equip your organisation with a basic understanding of different types of disabilities and disability etiquette. Learn to attract and retain talents with disabilities by enhancing your recruitment process and integrating them into your workplace and team.
- The business case for hiring talent with disabilities
- How to interact with people who have disabilities
- Practical tips on how to interview, hire and integrate persons with disabilities
- Workplace and job accommodation, employee engagement and support for persons with disabilities
- Building an inclusive workplace culture
Course fee of $214 is 100% fundable by Workforce SG for Singapore citizens and permanent residents. (Funding caps apply. Subject to approval when you register.)